Saturday, November 24, 2012

Item of the Day

November 24, 2012
Since today is Saturday, I decided to write about a cute dress from Forever 21. I chose this because it has the perfect balance of a flowy blouse, tight mini skirt, and glittery sequins. The colors make you stand out from the crowd, but still keep you in style. This dress is so affordable, too, at $25. Who can resist?

Style It
A chic dress like this requires some styling before being seen at a party. Even though you can wear it alone, accessorizing would make this even more gorgeous. I would pair a dress like this with turquoise shoes because the colors compliment each other without saying 'Look at me, I'm better than you!' If you like to stick to a classic look, wear black platform heels with small embellishments, like glitter or snakeskin. Add chunky bracelets and pendant necklaces to complete your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment