Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Really Sorry Everyone

I'm really sorry! I haven't been on Blogger in so long since I have had so much homework and so much studying to do. Currently, I am looking for new writers to keep this blog active, so please apply. I will hire as many new writers as I can, so you have a great chance at getting a job for us. I only ask that everyone who applies for a job follows the blog and if they get the job, they post at least once a week. I think I'm going to stop posting Item of the Day since I've gotten no feedback on those posts and because they take a while to write. I really want to make this blog more active and get more posts for you guys to read, to promote us! The more followers and writers, the more I'll want to post and keep the blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment